sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

Changes...

I want something like I remember...And I want something that lasts forever, I remember times you said, That you'd be true to me... Look at how the weather's changing.
I'm accustomed to your deception, comes the rule with no exception, and I've been draggeg across the river, running far and wide. Come and see how I feel inside...
Change for the better, Change for the worse, Changes with summer and fall...
Now you're a stranger, sapare me some change, So I can find someone to call my own.
Now that winter has falling upon us, I need something thats warm and honest, and if I find someone who thinks that they'll be true to me,I really wouldn't want to change it...
I have seen, yes, I have seen, what these changes, mean to me.
If you're thinking of change, If you're thinking of staying with me, we need to agree, we need to make some changes, we need what we need.
Do I need you? Do you need me?
Changes, changes, look all these changes... these changes...

Sugar - Changes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário